We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I like combinations and now in the post I have this opportunity to try or experiment you will see what.
- 150g paste
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 avocado
- 1 andiva mica
- garnet berries
- 2-3 cloves of garlic
Preparation time: less than 30 minutes
PREPARATION METHOD Avocado pasta:
The pasta is boiled and when they are ready they are drained of water.
Heat the pan with oil and put the sliced garlic and endive, also cut in 2-3 on its width, mix well and turn over then the pasta in the pan is added and the ketchup is salted and peppered. At the end, put the cleaned and diced avocado, put it in a plate and put the pomegranate seeds on top and serve it with great appetite.
They are delicious.
As you probably remember, some time ago, Ruxandra Luca suggested that I talk about self-diversification, in the show Friends from 11 on Antena 1 (click to find out more and see the recording at the end of the article).
In addition to the free discussion on this subject, some images were needed to serve as a background. Ideally, he would catch my little one at the table, devouring (as it seems to him by the way) something, with lust. In order not to take too long to cook, I decided on the recipe below. Well, in the weeks that followed the broadcast on the station, not a day went by without someone asking me what my child ate so eagerly there. What is the exact recipe?
The recipe contains two of our favorite foods: broccoli and avocado. I don't think a week goes by without consuming them in various forms. It can be noticed from the variety of recipes in which the two can be found on the blog.
So far, I have most often eaten avocados as such, cut into slices or cubes in salads or sandwiches, or in dishes such as raw "chocolate" mousse or as a sauce for fish dishes. Recently, however, I discovered that it also works great in pasta sauce.
We knew from the beginning of self-diversification that avocado is called the perfect food due to its creamy consistency, neutral taste and nutritional density. Broccoli has the ideal shape to be grabbed by the fluffy bunches, which are at the beginning on the road of food exploration.
The first time I made this recipe for tagliatelle with broccoli and avocado was totally unpredictable. I just had this in the house at the time and I said, let me combine them. Because the result was to the taste of the little one, I decided to prepare them whenever I had the opportunity.
If you also want to prepare this tagliatelle recipe with avocado and broccoli sauce, you can find the list of ingredients and how to prepare it below.
8 avocado recipes for your child
Because you know that avocado is one of the healthiest foods (avocado is full of vitamins, minerals, healthy fats, fiber) and has a creamy, pleasant texture, you want to give it to your child more often. To make him love this fruit, strain it into various recipes, whether it's salty or desserts. You will see how easily you can prepare them and that they will become part of the little one's culinary preferences.
The zucchini attaches well to the spiral machine and rotates on the lever,
until we get fine pasta.
They can be served raw or hardened for 4-5 minutes, with a little garlic.
-cut the cucumber into smaller pieces
-clean a well-baked avocado
-mix the avocado pieces well with the cucumber ones, with a teaspoon of tahini, a pinch of salt, a few drops of argan oil and a little squeezed lemon.
-the sauce is added over the Zucchini pasta, together with a teaspoon of each type of spice - onion powder, peppers and tomatoes and 2 teaspoons of inactive yeast flakes.
* You can add a little more water.
Add sprouts of broccoli and mustard,
mixing the whole composition well in a larger bowl.
The form of balsamic vinegar for plating is obtained by crushing a greased lid
with creamy vinegar on a plate (preferably white), then carefully peeling it off.
Place the pasta on this plating and garnish with sprouts of peas and edible flowers.
You can find the video recipe here:
Pasta with avocado sauce
Pasta is also a very versatile ingredient when you want to prepare a quick and delicious meal. Whatever pasta you choose, you can prepare them in any combination, with or without meat, fish, various sauces, vegetarian or fasting recipes, suitable for all tastes.
The recipe we propose to you today is a very simple and effective one: pasta with creamy avocado and basil sauce, simple to make and delicious.
- 250 g spaghetti
- 2 well-baked avocados
- 2 cloves of garlic
- a handful of basil leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 50 ml of olive oil
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
To start, boil the pasta in salted water and boil according to the instructions on the package.
To make the sauce, clean the two avocados and put them in a food processor, along with the basil, garlic, salt and pepper. Mix until all ingredients are crushed and blended.
Pour the oil into a thin thread, like mayonnaise, and continue to mix on low speed until you have finished incorporating it. Add the lemon juice and add salt and pepper, if needed.
Wash the cherry tomatoes and cut them into halves or quarters, depending on how big they are.
Mix the drained pasta with the sauce and add the tomatoes on top. Optionally, you can grate Parmesan over.
You have to see it too.
CREAMY PASTA WITH AVOCADO SAUCE Recipe + Video
Hello dear lusts. Today I cooked a recipe with avocado, this fruit is my favorite. These avocados were sent to me by my mother's friends directly from Portugal. She picked them herself and I can tell you firmly that the taste differs from the ones I buy in the market. My boyfriend and I really liked this creamy, fresh and delicious recipe. It is perfect for lunch or dinner. I hope you like today's recipe and enjoy it. I wish you a tasty day and good appetite!
- 1 avocado (about 200–250 gr.)
- 300 gr. - pasta (optional)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 7-8 basil leaves
- 20 gr. - Parmesan race
- 300 gr. - Cherry tomatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons & # 8211 lemon juice
- Salt and black pepper
Method of preparation:
- Boil the pasta according to the instructions on the package. Before draining, pour 1/3 cup of the boiled pasta water.
- Cut avocado: with a knife, cut it lengthwise all around. Push the blade of the knife into the core and gently pull it back to remove it, and with the help of a spoon, remove the core.
- Put in a blender: avocado, garlic cloves, basil leaves, lemon juice, grated Parmesan cheese, olive oil, 1/3 cup of water kept from boiling pasta and season with salt and black pepper to taste. Mix everything well until you get a creamy and fine sauce.
- Put the sauce over the cooked pasta. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half or four and also put them over the pasta. Mix everything until each pasta is covered with this excellent sauce.
- Serve pasta immediately, enjoy!
If you are preparing this recipe, don't forget to take a photo of it and use the hashtag #valeriesfood
Pasta with avocado sauce. All ingredients:
- 340 g of spaghetti
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2 avocados (baked very well)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- a fistful of basil leaves
- hot peppers (as desired)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cherry tomatoes
- salt and black pepper
Pumpkin paste and avocado - recipe
• 2 small or 2 larger pumpkins
• 1 well-baked avocado
• ½ cucumber
• ½ lemon
• 1 clove of garlic
• 2 tablespoons of vegetable milk
• salt and pepper to taste
• cherry tomatoes cut in half
• optional: green basil or mint leaves
If the pumpkins are natural and you are sure that they have not been sprayed with pesticides, do not peel them. Zucchini are just as good, have a more pleasant taste and are less juicy.
To get pumpkin pasta (long and thin strips), use a spiralizer or vegetable slicer. Put the zucchini strips in a large bowl.
Strain the avocado pulp with a hand blender or food processor. Add lemon juice to prevent oxidation, garlic, milk, salt and pepper. Cut the cucumbers into small cubes and incorporate it into the avocado paste. Stir to mix.
Pour the avocado sauce over the pumpkin and stir until completely covered. Taste the salt. Garnish with fresh basil or mint leaves and cherry tomatoes.
1. Food Revolution Network, „9 Impressive Health Reasons to Eat More Zucchini - A Nutrient-Dense Food & # 8221: https://foodrevolution.org/blog/zucchini-benefits/
2. Running to the Kitchen, „ZUCCHINI NOODLES WITH AVOCADO CREAM SAUCE & # 8221: https://www.runningtothekitchen.com/zucchini-pasta-with-avocado-cream-sauce/
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
Pasta salad with avocado and strawberries
A fresh and easy to prepare lunch, perfect for sunny days.
TABLE FOR: 8
READY IN: 30 minutes
• 450g of farfalle pasta (bow-shaped)
• 200g of spinach leaves
• 450g of strawberries
• 2 avocados
• 3-4 fresh mint leaves
• 1 half tablespoon olive oil
• 1 half cup of balsamic vinegar
• 3 tablespoons of honey
How do you prepare?
1. Boil the pasta in salted water and cook according to the instructions on the package. In the meantime, you can prepare the other ingredients for the salad
2. Cut the strawberries in half and avocado into small cubes
3. To get the perfect sauce for this salad, heat the balsamic vinegar and honey in a saucepan for 20 minutes. When the sauce becomes thick and stays on the back of a spoon, you can take the bowl off the heat
4. In a larger bowl, add the spinach, pasta, strawberries, avocado and mint and mix the ingredients together, then add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add 2-3 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar sauce and olive oil on top. Mix everything again.
An important source of Omega 3 and Omega 6, but also rich in vitamins, avocado is one of the most versatile exotic fruits. Even though it is described as a fruit, avocado is the basis of many exotic food recipes. It can be used in salads, pasta, sandwiches, but by far the star of avocado recipes is guacamole sauce. Avocado is high in fat, so it compliments very well the fish, which is lean, and seafood. The most popular recipe with avocado - guacamole sauce - can be prepared in several ways and eaten in even more combinations.