We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
For the top, beat the egg whites with the salt and sugar (put little by little) gradually add the yolks, then the walnuts and finally the flour, in which the baking powder was mixed. Put the composition in a tray with a diameter of 22 cm, provided with baking paper, greased with butter and put in the oven, on a suitable / medium heat, for about 45 minutes.
When the top is baked, remove from the pan, allow to cool and then cut into three equal sheets.
For the cream, mix the whole eggs with the sugar and water, then put the composition in a bain-marie, and mix constantly until it thickens. When this composition has coagulated, take the pan off the heat, add the cocoa, stirring quickly, so as not to form lumps, after which it is kept on the fire for another 2-3 minutes.
After this time, take the pan off the heat and leave the composition to cool, then add the butter and rum essence (to taste).
While the cream is cooling, make the syrup. Boil the water with the sugar for 4-5 minutes, add the almond essence, or grated lemon peel and let it cool.
Mount the cake. Put the first sheet on the tray, add a little syrup and grease with 1/3 of the cream. The second sheet is placed on top, syruped and greased with another third of the amount of cream, and then the third sheet is syruped on the side that will be placed on top of the other sheets, placed on top and then with the last one third of the amount of cream is wallpapered on the cake.
It is decorated according to preference, with decorative ornaments, cream, candied fruit, raisins, coconut, caramelized nuts, etc ...
Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Unbaked tart, with OAT flake top and FRUIT cream - healthy and dietary dessert
This dessert is recommended to all lovers of raw-vegan recipes, ie dishes without fire and without dairy or eggs, only from vegetable ingredients.
It is a simple recipe, suitable for adults on a diet or diet, as well as for children who need to get used to sweets in stores, rich in sugar, dyes and other additives harmful to health.
Oat and Fruit Unbaked Tart
Raw vegan oatmeal tart - recipe
• 300 g of oats
• 250 g of dates
• 1 handful of raisins
• 120 g of almonds
• 1 tablespoon grated coconut
• 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
• 1 pinch of salt
• 250 g of dates
• 120 g of almonds or walnuts
• 2 tablespoons cocoa powder or carob
The preparation of raw-vegan desserts is so simple that it can be seen as a means of relaxation. The blender does everything. But you need one with high power (over 700W).
Start the night before. Put the dates in a bowl of water (enough to cover them) and leave them hydrated until the next day. They will soften and be easier to process in a blender. Do not throw away the water, it is sweet and will be useful in the recipe. Soak the almonds, without keeping the water from them.
The next day, when you want to prepare the tart, strain the dates of water and remove the seeds. Put the fruit and strained water in a blender and mix until you get a paste, like a raw jam.
Then grind the oatmeal through the coffee grinder or in the S-bladed robot.
In a bowl, place half of the date paste. Add the oatmeal obtained after grinding, raisins and salt. This is the composition that will serve as a countertop. Transfer it to a round shape. Sprinkle grated coconut over it and spread it with your fingers to cover the entire surface.
Preparation of the filling is also done in a blender.
Finely grind the almonds or walnut kernels and mix them with the other half of the preserved date paste. Add the cocoa powder and cereal bran as needed. Mix with a spoon. You need to get a thick composition, like a cream.
Pour the cream over the top and level. At the end, decorate the tart with raisins, finely chopped dates, cranberries, pomegranate seeds, almonds, strawberries or other fruits.
To harden and be easy to cut and serve, put the tart in the fridge and let it cool for at least 3 hours. If you can, wait until the next day.
* The advice and any health information available on this site are for informational purposes, do not replace the doctor's recommendation. If you suffer from chronic diseases or follow medication, we recommend that you consult your doctor before starting a cure or natural treatment to avoid interaction. By postponing or interrupting classic medical treatments you can endanger your health.
1. Break the chocolate into pieces, mix with hot water and microwave for 15 seconds, stir a little more, another 15 seconds, and stir until the chocolate melts.
2. Mix the butter with the sugar for a few minutes until it becomes a thick cream.
3. Separate the egg whites from the yolks (I mixed them a little with a fork) then add over the butter cream.
4. When the yolks have been mixed well with the butter cream, add the melted chocolate and mix well.
5. Sift flour mixed with salt and baking soda
6. Incorporate in the top composition flour and whipped milk: a little flour, mix, a little milk, mix, and flour, then milk until the flour and milk are finished.
7. Whisk the egg whites and add over the composition, stirring slowly.
8. Divide the composition into 3 approximately equal parts
9. Place in the oven (preheated to 175C) for 35-40 minutes (do not open the oven until after 35 minutes and do the toothpick test).
1. In a saucepan mix the milk, butter, sugar, vanilla essence and the 3 mixed yolks and simmer for about 10-12 minutes.
2. Remove from the heat and then add the coconut flakes and pecans
when the cream has cooled and the 3 worktops, the cake begins to form: a worktop, a layer of cream, a worktop, a layer of cream, the last worktop. then refrigerate for a few hours.
Boil liquid cream over low heat. when it is cooked, add the chocolate (chips or broken into small pieces) and mix until it melts.
Leave to cool for about 1 hour, stirring occasionally.
When the icing cooled, I started decorating. I left it in the fridge overnight and in the morning for breakfast I served cake.
FOR COUNTER: 6 eggs 20 g vanilla sugar 160 g powdered sugar 20 g finely ground coffee 50 g walnut kernels 180 g flour 1 teaspoon baking powder 40 ml oil. FOR CREAM: 300 ml milk 100 g powdered sugar 1 packet vanilla pudding powder 50 g instant cappuccino 250 g butter. FOR DECORATION: 150 g milk chocolate 80 g ground walnuts chocolate stars
Method of preparation
Mix the yolks with the vanilla sugar and oil until white. Beat the egg whites until stiff, add the powdered sugar and beat until you get a strong meringue. Gradually add the yolks over the egg whites, add the ground coffee, the ground walnuts, the sifted flour with the baking powder and mix lightly, from the bottom up, with a wooden spoon. Pour the dough into a 24 cm diameter cake pan greased and lined. Put it in the preheated oven at 160 ° C for 45 minutes. You let it cool, then cut it in three horizontally.
Prepare the pudding according to the instructions on the package, mix it with instant cappuccino and let it cool. Beat the soft butter foam with the powdered sugar and gradually add the pudding, stirring constantly. Fill the countertop slices with ¾ cream, grease it on the edges, and stop the rest of the cream for decoration.
Melt the milk chocolate on a steam bath and glaze the cake. Let it harden. Decorate it with off cream, ground walnuts and chocolate stars.
Snowflake Cake & # 8211 a special dessert with juicy top made of egg whites, ground nuts and coconut flakes
Snowflake cake is not difficult to prepare, so I recommend you try it as soon as possible. The top of this special dessert does not contain any flour, which is why it is so juicy.
- 6 egg whites, a pinch of salt
- 120 gr brown sugar, 150 gr ground walnuts
- 120 gr coconut flakes, 1 baking powder
- 650 ml milk
- 6 yolks, 120 gr brown sugar
- 100 g flour, 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 150 gr butter
How to prepare Snowflake cake:
In a bowl, combine ground walnuts, coconut and baking powder. Put the egg whites in a bowl, together with a pinch of salt and beat them with the mixer, gradually adding the brown sugar. Mix well until you get a thick, shiny foam.
Add half the mixture of walnuts, coconut and baking powder. Mix lightly with a spatula, then add the rest of the dry ingredients.
Pour the mixture into a small, round tray, 20 cm in diameter, lined with baking paper both at the bottom and on the sides.
Put the tray in the preheated oven at 180 degrees and bake the top for 25-30 minutes. Remove the baking tray from the tray and place it on a grill. Let it cool completely.
To prepare the filling, mix the egg yolks with the sugar. Add 150 ml of milk, flour and vanilla essence. Pour the remaining milk into a large saucepan and put it on the stove.
We don't wait for the milk to boil, we just heat it, then pour the yolk mixture. Stir continuously with a whisk and cook over low heat until the cream thickens.
Cover the cream with cling film and let it cool. Add the butter soaked in the warm cream and beat with the mixer.
Cut the cold top into 3. Cover the first top with 1/3 of the cream and place the second top on top. Cover it with half of the remaining cream and add the last top.
Spread the remaining cream on top and on the sides. We decorate the cake to our liking. I chose to use whipped cream and chopped nuts. We put the cake in the fridge overnight, and the next day we cut it and serve it. Good appetite!
Cake "Bounty" & # 8211 amazing delights! A recipe that deserves all the attention!
We present you a delicious cake recipe with coconut flakes. Although it is prepared amazingly simple and fast, you get a very delicious dessert, very similar to the famous "Bounty" candies. From the simplest ingredients you get a very tasty homemade cake, which will surely please everyone.
-250 g of soft butter (at room temperature)
-1.5 teaspoon baking powder
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING
METHOD OF PREPARATION
1. Prepare the dough: beat the butter with the sugar. Add one egg, mixing well after each one. Gradually add the milk, sifted flour, baking powder, cocoa powder and vanilla. Grease a baking tin with butter and pour the dough into it.
2. Bake the sponge cake in the preheated oven at 180 ° C for 25-40 minutes. Take the toothpick test. Baking time depends on each oven.
3. Allow the sponge cake to cool and cut it in half.
4. Pour the milk into a saucepan. Add butter and semolina. Put the pan on the fire and bring the mixture to a boil. Stir constantly. Boil until thickened.
5. Remove the pan from the heat. Add sugar and coconut flakes. Stir.
6. Arrange the first countertop in a removable shape (20-21 cm in diameter). Cover the top with the prepared filling and make it even. Press it a little.
7. Cover the filling with the second top and refrigerate the cake overnight. Decorate to taste.
Note: Decorate the cake with boiled condensed milk or icing. If you use a mold with a diameter of 26 cm, increase the amount of ingredients 1.5 times.
Snow white cream
In a glass bowl, using a mixer, beat the Philadelphia cream cheese until fluffy. Add butter and beat until smooth. Mix the vanilla essence in the composition.
Put two cups of powdered sugar at a time and mix well. Repeat until you finish the sugar, mixing well after each session. If the composition is too soft, put it in the fridge for 20 minutes.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Celsius.
Grease with butter and cover with flour four round trays of 20 cm.
In a large glass bowl, using a mixer, beat the butter for 2-3 minutes, until fluffy. Add a little sugar and beat well for smoothing. Put eggs, one by one, stirring after each one for a minute. Mix the dye and vanilla essence in the composition.
In a large glass bowl, mix the flour with the baking powder, baking soda, salt and cocoa.
Add composition 2 in composition 1, alternating with whipped milk. Start and end the sessions with composition 2. Mix well after each one.
After obtaining a homogeneous dough, pour 1/3 of the amount into each tray.
Bake two trays on the top shelf and two trays on the bottom shelf. After 10 minutes, reverse. Bake for another 10-12 minutes.
Turn off the oven and open the door. Let the trays relax for 10 minutes in the oven, then take them out.
Slightly detach the worktop from each tray and allow to cool completely.
Place the cake on a plate or a special cake stand.
Place the first countertop, then evenly spread a cup of snow-white cream. Place the next countertop, then the cream and repeat until the last one in the same way. Finish the cream, covering the whole cake. It will be a cake dressed in white!
Decorate the cake with fondant snowflakes. Glue the flakes to the edges and place them vertically over the cake. If the edges are not glued, use snow-white cream to fix them.
The cake is ready! It looks fabulous. At midnight, put small fireworks on the cake and light them when serving. It will look magical!
If you want a dye fondant, add food coloring according to your preferences in composition 2.